People can be so frustrating. “Why does she keep talking when I just want to get started solving this problem?” “Why does she seem unwilling to take a chance on a new idea?” Discover through a fun look at Winnie-the-Pooh personality types why you (and those around you) respond that way. Then turn that knowledge into power to work well together to achieve results and live in harmony.
- Understand the four basic personality types.
- Recognize how each personality type handles decision-making and priorities differently.
- Learn the needs of each personality type on your team that can help you work together and ensure projects are completed.
- Identify the best ways to work together with each personality type to encourage harmonious relationships.
- Brainstorm strategies for engaging in beneficial conversations that provide direction and encourage growth for those on your team.
This program, sponsored through the Center for Women in Leadership, is open to everyone.